New Feature: Forex, Personal Finance, MY, US and HK market channels
We’ve just released new channels! This includes Forex, Personal Finance, Malaysian, American and Hong Kong stock market channels.
You spoke and we listened. Many of our community members have requested for FX and foreign market data, so here we are. This brings us closer to our goal of being The One social platform to rule them all.
Special thanks to everyone who’ve given us the support, kind understanding and patience in our cause.
What’s the difference?
1) Each channel will help categorize, segment and archive content more appropriately
2) Will help everyone to look for relevant content more effectively
3) We now have intraday-delayed FX, MY, US and HK stock market data. Major FX pairs can now be searched under our search bar.
4) More things under one InvestingNote platform
How you can help as our community member:
1) When sharing a post, please select the relevant category (equity, forex, personal finance) of your content. This will help others to find your work in a more efficient, categorised manner.
2) You will be able to select more than one category. But please keep it to the relevant context of your posting.
3) For MY, US and HK markets, you will only need to tag the stocks from those markets and it will automatically appear in the respective channels.
We hope this update will be useful. Thanks everyone!
**Please note that this is currently only for website. We will update our apps soon.
Become a part of our community and also see what other investors are saying about the current market right now: (click on the view now button)
InvestingNote is the first and largest social network for investors in Singapore. Find out more about us here.
Download our free app here: