We’ve been receiving feedback from our community members that some of them find it difficult to navigate and fully utilise both our platform and mobile app. (it’s free)
We’ve created a series of quick, short tutorials to help everyone navigate our platform and app better. If you’re not already using our app, we recommend you to get our app to check the latest happenings in the market on-the-go!
So if you’ve ever encountered any difficulties while using our app, you can refer to the tutorials attached, presented according to the different functions.
There are a couple of under-utilised features that would be useful, such as filtering posts and accessing corporate announcements and calendar.
1) For posting, filtering estimations and discussions: click here
2) For stock-specific News & Data: click here
3) For corporate calendar, finding Top Community members and Invest Academy (beginner/insights section): click here
4) For Investors’ Marketplace Purchases and Access: click here
5) For knowing how to utilise our watchlist and virtual portfolio: click here
6) For Complete Charting Tool tutorial: click here
This post was first posted in our community here.
If you like this article, we’ve got more. Here’s an invitation to join our community and network of investors who’re actively sharing. It’s free and most importantly, these investors are out to help one another to get better investing outcomes.