So what should investors be doing right now? Hold cash? Buy more? Or wait for it to bottom?
We’ve been getting a lot of questions from our community members lately but the questions more of less narrow down into one thing on each investor’s mind: So what should they be doing right now? Hold cash? Buy more? Or wait for it to bottom?
Truth is, nobody has a crystal ball that can foresee the future.
The more important question is, what we should be doing to improve our investing acumen & skills, so that we have the higher odds of earning profit from stocks even in a recession.
There’s really no better time to learn and pick up some investing skills & strategies since circuit breaker measures has most of us working from home until 1 June.
To help you with this, we’re introducing one of the best-selling online courses available on our marketplace, where you will learn How to Discover Giant Stocks with Value Investing Strategies.
Veteran investor and educator, Dr. Tee will explain, breakdown all the strategies and reveal his 11 critical FA criteria that he always uses to identify giant stocks, in a simple and easy to understand way. He will also demonstrate how exactly to screen good stocks globally.
This is the online video course suitable for both beginners to intermediate investors to get a sense of the different strategies and how to pick stocks to build a stronger portfolio – with updated course content spanning 7 hours over 9 learning modules!
Key learning points in this course:
1) Master 3 Value Investing Strategies on What Giant Stocks to Buy:
– Growth Investing Strategy (Growth Stocks / Momentum Stocks)
– Undervalue Investing Strategy (Undervalue Property Stocks / Bank Stocks)
– Dividend Investing Strategy (REITs / non-REITs Dividend Stocks)
2) Apply Fundamental Analysis (FA) with 3 Key Financial Statements and 11 Critical FA Criteria to Identify Global Giant Stocks
– Income Statement
– Balance Sheet
– Cashflow Statement
3) Practical Demo on Global Giant Stock Screening
– Selection Criteria for Growth Stocks, Undervalue Stocks & Dividend Stocks
– Sample over 100 Global Giant Stocks with Dr Tee personal reviews and analysis for 8 stock exchanges in Singapore, US (NYSE & NASDAQ), Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia & Thailand
– 5 Free Global Stock Screeners (value investing strategies are applicable for all – 92 stock exchanges in the world, including China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, Canada, Europe, etc.)
The instructor for this online course is Dr. Tee Tong Yan, who holds a PhD specialized in computational simulation.
Dr Tee Tong Yan holds a PhD specialized in computational simulation. He possesses over 20 years of trading/investing experience with in-depth knowledge in stocks and various major investment markets. He was a corporate Vice President, now the founder of a consulting firm. He has achieved financial freedom, spending most of his free time in life mission to educate the public towards the right path of investing.
Dr Tee is the founder of www.ein55.com, the investing blog with applications of Ein55 Styles of investing, sharing his experience extensively with over 1000 investment articles, 2 eBooks and over 500 investment courses using LOFTP (Level, Optimism, Fundamental, Technical, Personal Analysis) Strategies. He is a well sought after speaker in major trading firms and various investing seminars.
Dr Tee has trained over 30,000 students (4-hr stock investment course) and over 3000 graduates (6-day comprehensive course).
The online course is now available both in English and Chinese (separate purchase). Each version has life-time access of course content spanning 7 hours over 9 learning modules, for just $25!
Also, get free access to Dr. Tee’s private group here where he does frequent sharing.
InvestingNote is the first and largest social network for investors in Singapore. Find out more about us here.
Download our free app here:
Also, join our telegram channel here: t.me/investingnoteofficial
We’re here to keep you in touch with the latest investing & stock-related news, happenings and updates!