HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS CHALLENGE
Step 1: Visit this link.
Step 2: Click the “Register for FREE” button.
Step 3: Follow the instructions and key in your full name as per NRIC and select the country you’re from. If you don’t have an existing InvestingNote account, please sign up for one. If you already have an account, simply login.
Step 4: Congratulations! You’re successfully in the competition!
[Tutorial] How to start trading and be on the leaderboard for this tournament:
Step 1: As the tournament begins on 1 march 2021, 9AM sharp, go to our website: www.investingnote.com and login with the username or account type that you registered for the tournament with.
Step 2: Click the “Simulation” button at the top right to access the competition, or use this link:
Step 3: Click the “View My Simulation” button to access your virtual portfolio
Step 4: View your virtual portfolio’s dashboard, and click the “buy” button at the top or the “trade” button on the right to start trading. Search for the list of securities available to trade on the right panel.
Step 5: Place an order by keying in the desired stock/warrant/DLC and the amount.
Step 6: Let your profits roll and make other trades by repeating step 2!
Step 7: Closing your trade: simply go to your summary positions and click the “x” icons.
Do take note of the following:
- Only market order is permitted. No limit order or queuing for trade orders.
- This Challenge includes Securities products such as Common Stocks, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Daily Leverage Certificates (DLCs) and Structured Warrants listed on the Singapore Exchange. Only applicable securities can be traded. View the full list here.
- For DLCs on HK-listed underlying stocks and indexes follow HK market open timing, while DLC on SGX-listed underlying stocks and indexes follow SG market open timing.
- If you would like to short a DLC, do buy a short DLC, instead of clicking the “sell” button.
Essential Challenge Details You Need To Know:
- The tournament will be held on the InvestingNote platform (web and mobile browser only) which tracks the real-time price movements on the Singapore Exchange, based on virtual money.
- You are now given $100,000 virtual money to trade per round. Every trade will have virtual transaction fees.
- Full details of the Challenge are here: https://blog.investingnote.com/singapore-trading-festival-2021-simulated-trading-challenge-rules-terms-conditions/
May the best traders win and we wish you good luck!
We’d see you at the top!
InvestingNote is the first and largest social network for investors in Singapore. Find out more about us here.
Download our free app here:
Also, join our telegram channel here: t.me/investingnoteofficial
We’re here to keep you in touch with the latest investing & stock-related news, happenings and updates!