How to Participate in this giveaway for $20 Capitaland vouchers?
1. Simply vote for your favourite Daily Leverage Certificates (DLC) in this poll below from now to 23rd December.
2. Stand a chance to Win $20 Capitaland vouchers! 3 winners will be selected randomly by our team, on Christmas Eve 24th Dec Thursday.
Get extra chances by:
✔ Commenting why you like that DLC you voted OR the DLCs not in this poll (+1 additional chance)
How to get your Free Exclusive 2021 Calendar! [Open to all members]
The Calendar shows you all the Public Holidays/Non-Trading Days for 5 Countries!
1. Simply fill up this form: https://forms.gle/RrmioQkr6QayzuT59…
2. We will be mailing the calendar to you within 3 weeks! (free shipping)
T&Cs here: http://bit.ly/37oNGDh…
For more info on DLCs, please visit: https://dlc.socgen.com/en/education/handbook…
InvestingNote is the first and largest social network for investors in Singapore. Find out more about us here.
Download our free app here:
Also, join our telegram channel here: t.me/investingnoteofficial
We’re here to keep you in touch with the latest investing & stock-related news, happenings, and updates!
It’s near the end of the year and we’re teaming up with SGX to have one final giveaway for this Holiday season!
Just take this simple, 4-question Grand DLC Knowledge Quiz and stand a chance to win $20 Capitaland Vouchers!
There will be a total of 10 lucky winners! In order to be selected as one of the 10 lucky winners, you will need to get all 4 questions correct on the first try!
The SURE way to get all 4 questions correct:
1) Refer to our email sent on 13th November, Tuesday, 9pm with the subject title: Benefit from both bull and bear markets with the new Single Stock DLCs!
2) Refer to the beautiful infographic on DLCs
3) Answers are all there!
Take the quiz now →
This giveaway ends on Friday, 23rd November, 12pm.
Late entries after this date will not be accepted. Re-attempts of the quiz will also not be accepted. We will contact 10 winners directly via FB messenger.
Dis’ the season to be jolly! Happy Holidays everyone! HUAT AH!!!
Take the quiz now →