Workshop Recap: Market Insights and Profiting From Corporate Actions
We had the Market Insights and Profiting From Corporate Actions workshop yesterday.
It was a full house!
During this workshop, Guang Sheng shared his insights and views of the current market.
Guang Sheng shared how funds and companies can influence prices based on his game theory experience.
The attendees had these questions answered:
- How would all the recent developments in the market such as trade tariffs, oil prices and property cooling measures play out?
- Where should one invest then?
- Why is it important to understand how corporate actions affect stock prices
- What each corporate action means and how to react in the right way
- Which stocks you should not touch include
- Which stocks are in play now
Following the end of the workshop, many attendees had questions for Guang Sheng after he announced that the promotion to his investing programme, Strategic Investing: Taking Advantage Of Corporate Actions.
What You Can Expect
- You will be alerted on what company to buy and when to buy to capitalise on these corporate actions to your advantage and make good profits
- You can ask questions and be mentored by Li Guang Sheng, an expert in Corporate Actions Strategy and Singapore’s Top Tier Remisier
- Guidance and Support from Wealth Coach Academy
- NEVER MISS OUT on actionable corporate actions like IPOs again.
The buzz is still alive as the promotion is now 35% OFF every month and will only last until Friday, 27th July.
InvestingNote is the first and largest social network for investors in Singapore. Find out more about us here.
Download our free app here: